Senior Concrete Project Manager
5+ Years of Concrete Industrial Project Management Experience
Ashton’s Construction Division was founded 10 years ago as a structural and civil concrete provider. The Construction Division is experienced in multi-phase, multi-million-dollar, long-term projects and is backed by the Sawing and Drilling Division, a concrete services leader for 20 years. Two decades of specialized concrete experience have made Ashton a go-to for site work, foundations, and tilt-wall.
Ashton’s considerable growth in recent years has not taken away from our family-owned mentality. When you work for Ashton you are part of the family and will have the backing of supportive and friendly teammates as you work towards your career goals, your success is the company’s success.
Please email your resume to Christa@ashtonsawing.com.
- The Ideal candidate for this position is someone with 5 years+ experience in project management for industrial concrete projects
- Extensive Experience in project management for Heavy Civil Construction and concrete foundation
- Knowledge Estimating Software (ProEst is a plus)
- Standard health/vision benefits
- Paid time off/vacation
- Payment range is commensurate with experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Skills and Qualifications
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Good problem-solving skills and can make sound decisions quickly
- Exhibits initiative and follow-through
- Takes direction well and strives to go above-and-beyond
- Natural leadership ability
- Acts with professionalism and integrity
- Familiarity with concrete construction for various industries