About Ashton Sawing and Drilling in the Gulf States
Ashton Sawing and Drilling serves Texas and Louisiana and has become an industry leader in various concrete services, including concrete sawing, drilling, placement, and waterproofing. Our expert team performs comprehensive work covering a broad range of concrete needs. We offer exceptional core drilling, wall or wire sawing, concrete cutting, breaking and removal, floor prep services, robotic demolition, and many other options. Over the past 20 years, our company has grown into one of the Gulf States’ largest and most trusted concrete service providers to commercial and industrial clients. We have our headquarters in Houston, TX and hold regional offices in New Orleans, LA and Dallas, TX. After years of considerable growth as a business, our success has not affected our family-owned mentality. Working with us on any project means you are part of our family and can expect friendly, trustworthy customer service. One of our experts will manage every step of your concrete project and make you our top priority while promptly meeting your needs with professionalism and genuine care.
Exceptional Work by a Highly Skilled Team
Working with Ashton Sawing and Drilling Sawing on a concrete project connects you with a team of truly impressive concrete professionals. We manage crews of highly trained concrete specialists who put safety and work quality as their top concerns. Our leadership positions include reputable professionals with years of experience running our business and ensuring clients always receive an unbeatable service experience. A few examples of those running operations include Founder and CEO Spencer Ashton, Co-Founder and AP Manager Karyn Ashton, and CFO Jed Ashton. We have many other credible people in charge of operations at our Houston, Dallas, and New Orleans Divisions, heading up sawing, drilling, and concrete placement. Every position within our company is essential, and we consider safety as important as work quality and timeliness.
Services We Provide Nationwide
The best way to ensure service and results meet our higher standards is to invest in our company’s training, technology, and workforce. Ashton Sawing and Drilling has a large fleet of the latest equipment ready to respond promptly to work at job sites in the Gulf States. Our crews are comprised of concrete professionals with extensive expertise and impressive skillsets in all the services we offer. You can trust us to perform comprehensive concrete services covering virtually all your needs. If your project requires concrete sawing and drilling, we offer slab sawing, wall sawing, wire sawing, hand sawing, core drilling, robotic breaking, breaking and removal, loading and hauling, and concrete GPR scanning. Our concrete placement services cover a wide array of options, such as site concrete, structural, foundations, and specialty projects. You can also perfect and protect your flooring with, staining, demo, and floor prep services, and waterproofing.
Industries We serve With Our Concrete Solutions
While Ashton Sawing and Drilling specializes in concrete services for Texas and Louisiana clients, we can extend our services to nationwide locations. Our work history has taken us to other states, including Oklahoma, Arkansas, Florida, Washington, and New Mexico. We serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients in many industries, including the following:
- Industrial – Plants
- Commercial – Office buildings, retail, and restaurants.
- Education – Grade schools and universities.
- Government – Buildings and classified sites.
- Petrochemical – Oil and gas facilities and nuclear operations.
- Transportation – Roadways, airports, and railways.
- Residential – High rises, apartment complexes, and single-family homes.
- Medical – Hospitals and doctor’s offices.
- Arenas – Large-scale commercial space, concert space, and sports arenas.
Our Safety Mission, Protocols, & Practices
At Ashton Sawing and Drilling, safety is our mission. We invest our time and resources to protect our crews and clients with safety guidelines in place and strive to be better and safer today than the day before. Our company commits to an ongoing safety program covering regular team training and various site conditions and procedures, letting us expedite safety reviews and implement them at job sites whenever projects start. Our measures to ensure a safe job site include the following steps:
- Hazard Analysis of Every Operation – We use a systematic observation approach and encourage worker input while researching and cross-referencing ANSI and OSHA standards.
- Policies and Procedures – This step covers essential measures like fall protection, ladders and stairs, heavy equipment training, respiratory protection, and many other topics
- Train Workers – Our workers get on-site, hands-on training, classroom lectures, third-party training, documentation, supervisor and worker accountability, and a monitor/review/revise system.
- Safety Affiliations – We hold affiliations with many safety organizations to ensure we meet their standards, including DISA, Construction Career Collaborative, and ISNetworld.
- Safety Discussions and Inspections – Workers go through weekly safety meetings, daily checks for work permits or JHA, and daily toolbox talks. Additionally, we regularly inspect equipment and job sites and perform records or documentation keeping audits of all safety findings.
- On-the-Job Safety Planning – Safety job walks, short-work basic safety plans, and site-specific safety submittals are in place to enforce our commitment to safety.
Contact Us to Schedule Unbeatable Concrete Services
Put your concrete project in Ashton Sawing and Drilling’s highly capable hands to get the best service experience and results. We combine our comprehensive services with a commitment to our crews and clients’ safety. Contact us today to speak with a team member about scheduling quick, high-quality concrete work at your job site.