Robotic breaking is a demolition technique that allows an operator to remotely control a robotic hammer. Remote operation and the robot’s small size and agility allow it to safely and efficiently access demo sites that are dangerously located or in tight quarters, ones that could never be accessed by traditional equipment. Ashton is the highest-skilled and most efficient partner for your robotic breaking needs. We have mastered this new technology and have maximized breaking of the strongest concrete, worked effectively in hazardous environments, and can complete a job up to 10 times faster than traditional methods. Our robotic hammer technicians have excelled at rigorous training and safety exercises to join the elite team that operates this equipment.
In addition to meeting your demolition needs quickly and safely, we can access any job site with minimal disruption, meaning business can carry on as usual while we are at work.
- Floor, ceiling or wall slab dismantling
- Bridge demolition
- Highrise demolition
- Confined spaces
- Interior demolition
Ashton’s versatile fleet of robotic hammers include three DXRs which are smaller than traditional hammers but extremely powerful and especially effective in tough environments. This wide range allows us to meet your needs on any jobsite – from the DXR 140, which is the most compact, to the DXR 300, which can carry up to a 400g workload. Ashton’s robotic hammers do not use diesel or propane motors, which makes them safe to use within occupied buildings.
- The smallest of Ashton’s fleet is perfect for cramped spaces where the job requires maneuverability and power
- Features a 360-degree rotatable arm
- With a high power-to-weight ratio, Ashton uses this hammer on job sites with low ground pressure or limited lifting possibilities
- Individually-controlled outriggers and a large footprint provide maximum stability
- The largest and most adaptable of Ashton’s fleet, the DXR 300 can fit through most doors, climb up stairs, and move over debris, making it perfect for jobsites with limited access
- With its fixed arm, the DXR 300 provides precise positioning