Ashton Sawing and Drilling Construction Division was founded 10 years ago as a structural and civil concrete provider. The Construction Division is experienced in multi-phase, multi-million-dollar, long-term projects and is backed by the Sawing and Drilling Division, a concrete services leader for 20 years. Two decades of specialized concrete experience have made Ashton Sawing and Drilling a go-to for site work, foundations, and tilt-wall.
Ashton Sawing and Drilling’s considerable growth in recent years has not taken away from our family-owned mentality. When you work for Ashton Sawing and Drilling you are part of the family and will have the backing of supportive and friendly teammates as you work towards your career goals, your success is the company’s success.
We are looking for a hard-working assistant dispatcher for our north Houston location. No relocation prefer candidate on the north part of Houston. Bilingual candidate preferred.
Please email your resume to Christa@ashtonsawing.com.
- 1+ year of dispatch experience in a similar industry
- High level of detail and communication
- Team Player
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to maintain composure in all situations and not become defensive or irritated
- Willingness to learn and accept faults and change
- Dependable Work Ethic
- Kind, Friendly and Positive Can-Do attitude
- Willing to take ownership to assigned tasks
Detailed Job Description:
- Helping Dispatch Lead with assigned projects
- Take calls and entering them into a database
- Comfortable taking a high volume of calls
- Strong understanding of computers
- Detailed and Organized
- Communicate with the estimators, operators and other field management regularly for project updates, and assist with any issues that may arise.